Friday, January 2, 2009

Update

Hello, anyone who is coming to this blog from anywhere.
I haven't updated for a very long time, now...I plan to start doing this more often once school ends and I know what college I'm going to next year. So here are some random thoughts on what I'm looking forward to this year:
  • LOST!!!!! Jan 21st on ABC at 8:00. I've been keeping busy by following along with the Dharma/Ajira Airways ARG, reading fanfiction (JWLost !!) and rewatching episodes.
  • Watchmen: I just reread this, and it reminded me how awesome it is. Bad news about the Fox lawsuit, though.
  • I've been seeing lots of movies lately-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Frost/Nixon, and Valkyrie were my holiday movies of choice, and they were all pretty good in their own ways. I just saw Deja Vu on DVD, as well as about 5 James Bond movies.

Why are there so many movies that are 3 hours long nowadays? Very rarely do any of them keep my full attention the whole time. If you want to make a movie that long, it should have enought action to involve the viewer, or else it ultimately drags (I'm saying this in reference to Benjamin Button, which, though very good, was too damn long).

  • This is the first Winter break where I've had no homework, so I'm pretty happy about that.
  • Alan Moore comics have been getting progressively weirder chronologically (I just read The Black Dossier).
  • Fringe is back January 20, which is also Inauguration Day. And Lost is the next day. And then I get to go on vacation!!
  • Scrubs will hopefully be better this season.

That's all for now!

Have a great new year!!!

No comments: