Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, I had a really good post written up about the over-sweetened language NBC is using in their Olympic coverage, but it got deleted. Go check out the Sap-O-Meter on Slate.com, which tallies the use of 36 words they identified as being overused.

This article makes a really good point about the new Burger King advertising. Why would a cow be angry at someone for not eating beef? It's the exact opposite of Chick-Fil-A 's "Eat More Chikin."

I've spent the whole day doing Test 1 on Dharma Wants You , the new LOST ARG (or alternate reality game, for those of you who don't know). I really like this kind of marketing, and the ARGs for the Dark Knight and past seasons of Lost were really good. If you haven't signed up yet, send me your email so I can "recruit" you to get "Dharma Points." The Lostpedia Blog also has a pretty cool contest going.

That's all for now folks!
Adios

No comments: